Florida Nursing Home Negligence Lawsuit Lawyers And Claims Attorneys
Nursing home negligence is one of the most insidious and onerous of offenses, because it affects those who are too old to protect themselves. At The Berman Law Group, we are passionate about standing up for the rights of the injured and vulnerable. We go up against large insurance companies and their seemingly limitless assets on behalf of injury victims. We are known for our professionalism, for the results we achieve, and for the compassion we show our clients. If you believe you or a loved one has experienced any of the nursing home problems below, please consult us for a free consultation:
- Nursing home abuse and assault: This includes overt actions, such as striking, slapping, kicking, and even sexual assault. We hold the perpetrators responsible for this abuse.
- Nursing home neglect: Lack of attention can lead to serious injuries, health problems, and fatalities.
- Catastrophic injury: When neglect and abuse cause serious injury or wrongful death, our law firm will provide experienced legal representation.
- Bed sores: Also called pressure sores or pressure ulcers, the presence of these wounds is almost always a sign of nursing home abuse or neglect.
- Nursing homes that fail to implement fall prevention measures should be held accountable for the injuries their negligence causes.
- Malnutrition: There are reports of nursing home residents who are literally starving to death because of abuse and neglect.
- Dehydration: Is your loved one suffering from dehydration? Learn the signs and what to do if you observe them.
- Wandering and elopement: Without adequate attention to safety, residents can wander into dangerous situations on or off the nursing home property.
- Prescription errors: Some errors are accidental; some are cruelly intentional. All can cause devastating effects for nursing home residents.
- Inadequate staffing: A lack of proper staffing is responsible for many types of nursing home neglect.
- Failure to provide medical care: Nursing homes must be held responsible when they allow residents to suffer rather than providing them with needed medical care.
If you or a loved one reside in a nursing home – or are considering enrollment in one – it is important that you find the correct answers to all possible concerns:
- Nursing home bill of rights: Learn about the rights of nursing home residents.
- How to select a nursing home: Information you need to know when making this important decision.
- What are nursing home claims worth? Find out the facts from an experienced attorney.