Purchases and Sales of Business
The process of valuing, purchasing, and selling businesses is incredibly complex from a legal standpoint. A thorough analysis of financial position and a legal review is required to protect the personal and financial interests of both parties.
At The Berman Law Group, we employ a number of experienced business attorneys in Boca Raton. Our Boca Raton lawyers specialize in every aspect of buying and selling businesses – from due diligence to ensuring the business meets local regulations, and writing up sales contracts.
We have experience in every kind of business sale and purchase – from corporate mergers, to the dissolution of partnership, partnership/shareholder buyouts, asset division, and much more. Read on to learn more.
We Leave No Stone Unturned – Ensuring The Best Results For Our Clients
The sale of a large business is incredibly complex and technical from a legal standpoint. Buyers of a business need to ensure that:
- They avoid any previous liabilities held by the company
- The business’s profits and financials are true, reliable, and accurate
- The seller signs a non-compete to avoid future competition
- Key employees and technologies are included in the business sale
- Commercial leases and other relevant contracts are transferred
For buyers of businesses, we conduct thorough investigations of the business that is to be purchased, and work hand-in-hand with buyers to finalize a contract that protects their interests, and results in a fast, efficient sale.
We also serve individuals and stakeholders who wish to sell their companies. For a successful sale, business owners must:
- Ensure that they are paid in a timely and accurate manner, as outlined in the contract
- Avoid any possible litigation or claims that the health or income of a business was misrepresented
- Make sure that the buyer follows through with customer, client, tenant, or employee commitments after the purchase
- Conduct financial/legal due diligence to ensure that the company is represented properly
Whether a company is looking to sell to a competitor, or looking to acquire or merge with another company, our lawyers in Boca Raton and Palm Beach County are here to help.
Choose The Berman Law Group – Get The Representation You Need!
We have experience with every aspect of the process – from intellectual property rights and commercial leasing, to forming non-compete clauses, performing due diligence, and creating sales contracts and agreements.
So don’t wait. If you’re thinking of a merger, acquisition, or sale, retain The Berman Law Group today – and get the expert legal help that you need.
We offer a free initial consultation, so you can learn more about our expertise and our qualifications for mergers and acquisitions, and corporate business sales.