Haneen Kutub specializes in all areas of Estate Planning and Probate Including:
• Development of Numerous Types of Trusts including but not limited to: Revocable Trusts, Insurance Trusts, Testamentary Trusts, Charitable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Medicaid Trusts, Nominee Trusts.
• Durable Powers of Attorney
• Advance Health Care Directives
• Living Wills
• Administration of Estates and Trusts
• Asset Protection Planning
• Probate of Estates
• Estate Claims Payment and Collection
• Guardianship and conservatorship
• complex estate plans
Haneen Kutub earned her Bachelors degree in Peace & Justice Studies and philosophy from Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts in 2004. Ms. Kutub attended Suffolk University Law School where she earned her Juris Doctor in 2007. After graduation she spent several years working for an established bankruptcy firm in Boston, Massachusetts where she gained significant knowledge and experience handling insolvency matters before the federal district courts of Massachusetts.
Subsequently, she moved to a general practice firm in Brookline Massachusetts focusing her practice in estate planning and asset preservation and has been practicing in this area ever since. She is dedicated to assisting her clients with planning for and protecting their legacies as well as ensuring a smooth transition of their wealth to their desired heirs and beneficiaries. She concentrates her practice in all areas of estate planning and offers cross jurisdictional representation and planning for clients whose primary residence may or may not be in Florida.