Attorneys in Stuart
Call The Berman Law Group Now
If you are in need of high-quality legal representation, you should choose a law firm that has extensive experience in the corresponding area of law. At The Berman Law Group, our Stuart attorneys offer a variety of services in several different practice areas. As a full-service firm, we are committed to meeting the needs of individuals and businesses facing various legal challenges. Rest assured that we have what it takes to help you resolve your case successfully.
Contact us online or call (800) 375-5555 to learn more about our team or to schedule your free consultation.
What We Do
The Berman Law Group is the firm you can count on for effective representation in a variety of practice areas. No matter how complex or challenging your case may seem, our Stuart attorneys can help you resolve the matter favorably.
- Personal injury: In the aftermath of an injury, let The Berman Law Group fight for the compensation you deserve. You owe us nothing unless we recover for you.
- Criminal defense: When facing criminal charges, our Stuart criminal defense attorneys can be there to build a strong defense on your behalf. We represent individuals charged with a variety of misdemeanor and felony crimes.
- Family law: We proudly represent individuals filing for divorce, negotiating child custody arrangements, disputing paternity, and facing many other family matters.
- Corporate law: Your business’s success is our priority. Let us guide you to a favorable resolution of your business sale, contract dispute, or other corporate matters.
- Estate planning: Ensure a bright future for yourself and your loved ones by investing in the necessary estate planning tools. The Berman Law Group can walk you through the process every step of the way.
- Fiduciary law: Have questions about your responsibilities as a fiduciary? We can help. Our team is extremely familiar with the fiduciary role and the related legal obligations.
- Government relations: We help both businesses and individuals achieve their goals through direct lobbying and communication with government officials.
Call (800) 375-5555 or contact us online for more information or to discuss your case during a free consultation.